LEX has a robust team of experts in the field of competition law able to advise local and international firms alike in all aspects of the field.
LEX has a robust team of experts in the field of competition law able to advise local and international firms alike in all aspects of the field. LEX has been engaged in many high profile cases that have been brought before the competition authorities and the Icelandic courts for various clients, including cases on alleged anti-competitive collusion and alleged abuse of dominance. Moreover, our team has handled a vast number of mergers, both domestic and international.
Furthermore, our team has extensive experience in designing compliance programs for all sizes of companies and is frequently called upon to provide training in the field for our client´s employees.
- Comprehensive advice in all aspects of the field
- Engagement in all matters before the competition authorities
- Merger Control
- Legal opinions in the field
- Engagement in matters before the EFTA Surveillance Authority and the European Commission
- Competition compliance programs
- Employee training seminars
- State aid
The large number of practicing lawyers at LEX means that the firm is able to provide services from specialists in the field each time.
LEX law offices offers litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution services in every major field of Icelandic law.
Choose practice area
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Competition Law
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Construction, Public Procurement and Tendering Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Finance and Project Finance
- Data Protection and Information Technology
- Employment and Labour Law
- Energy, Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- European Law
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring