LEX is one of Iceland´s leading law firms, comprised of around 40 lawyers, providing clients with comprehensive services over a wide range of financial, corporate and commercial issues, as well as most other aspects of Icelandic law.About LEX
Lára Herborg Ólafsdóttir, partner at LEX, wrote an article in the business section of the…Learn more
Iceland has finally implemented the EU directive on Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMD) with the…Learn more
As of yesterday, the Icelandic Act no. 78/2019, implementing the NIS Directive has taken effect.…Learn more
The large number of practicing lawyers at LEX means that the firm is able to provide services from specialists in the field each time.
LEX law offices offers litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution services in every major field of Icelandic law.
Rankings and Recognition
Choose Practise area
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Competition Law
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Construction, Public Procurement and Tendering Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Finance and Project Finance
- Data Protection and Information Technology
- Employment and Labour Law
- Energy, Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- European Law
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
LEX’s values, HONESTY - INTEGRITY - PROFESSIONALISM, are based on the premise that it takes decades to build a reputation but only minutes to ruin one.
As such the lawyers at LEX approach all their assignments keeping in mind these values as guiding principles.