The importance of European law strengthens every year and today it affects most areas of Icelandic laws.
The importance of European law strengthens every year and today it affects most areas of Icelandic laws. European law has especially impacted competition law, labor law, energy law, general data protection, financial markets law and consumer law. New regulation approved by the EU in these, and other areas can affect people and businesses in Iceland and it can therefore be vital for companies to be prepared. The lawyers at LEX law firm have international education and experience that ensures a service of international standards.
- Consult to Icelandic and international companies.
- Litigation before the EU and EEA courts.
- Representing clients in proceedings before the EFTA Authority.
The large number of practicing lawyers at LEX means that the firm is able to provide services from specialists in the field each time.
LEX law offices offers litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution services in every major field of Icelandic law.
Choose practice area
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Competition Law
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Construction, Public Procurement and Tendering Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Finance and Project Finance
- Data Protection and Information Technology
- Employment and Labour Law
- Energy, Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- Environment, Social, Governance (ESG)
- European Law
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Insurance and Tort
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Property Law
- Public Administration, Public Parties and Urban Planning
- Real Estate
- Shipping, Transportation and Maritime Law
- Telecommunication law