LEX law firm provides a holistic service in the field of telecommunication, media and technology. For many years we have consulted companies working in these fields both regarding commercial and technical issues.
LEX law firm provides a holistic service in the field of telecommunication, media and technology. For many years we have consulted companies working in these fields both regarding commercial and technical issues. The development in technology and regulations is very fast and therefore the lawyers at LEX work systematically to update their knowledge, i.a. with participation in international conferences.
Specialists at LEX represent media companies before for the appropriate authorities and courts. Furthermore LEX lawyers are very experienced in handling libel suits and other cases which test the boundaries between freedom of speech and the accountability of media companies, their employees and in some instances others who express themselves in the media.
The lawyers at LEX have among other things worked for the government and participated in work groups and committees that have worked in policy formulation and lawmaking in this practice area.
- Communication, including litigations, with surveillance authorities for example regarding licenses
- Consults regarding contracts between telecommunication companies.
- Libel lawsuits.
The large number of practicing lawyers at LEX means that the firm is able to provide services from specialists in the field each time.
LEX law offices offers litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution services in every major field of Icelandic law.
Choose practice area
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Competition Law
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Construction, Public Procurement and Tendering Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Finance and Project Finance
- Data Protection and Information Technology
- Employment and Labour Law
- Energy, Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- Environment, Social, Governance (ESG)
- European Law
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Insurance and Tort
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Property Law
- Public Administration, Public Parties and Urban Planning
- Real Estate
- Shipping, Transportation and Maritime Law
- Telecommunication law