LEX has a robust team of experts in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring. LEX closely monitors any developments in this field to ensure that its clients are provided with accurate and comprehensive legal advice.
Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
LEX has a robust team of experts in the field of Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring. Among LEX are the most respected attorneys handling general financial restructuring, bankruptcy procedure, both as court appointed liquidators and as the legal advisors for the relevant creditors, liquidation proceedings, moratoria, cessation of payments, composition and forced agreements with creditors financial restructuring etc. LEX closely monitors any developments in this field to ensure that its clients are provided with accurate and comprehensive legal advice.
The close cooperation between LEX’s different practice areas provides an undeniable advantage when addressing insolvency related issues, as experts in Banking, Capital Markets and Finance, Real Estate and Property, IP, Collateral security Arrangements, Competition and Tax law are readily available for advice and support as may be needed.
- Financial restructuring
- Legal advise for creditors
- Court appointed Liquidators
- Special assistants during cessation of payments
- Moratorium process
- Sale of assets
Expert knowledge in this area
Attorney - Partner
Attorney, MBA - Partner
Attorney, LL.M. - Partner
Attorney, LL.M. - Of Counsel
Attorney - Partner
The large number of practicing lawyers at LEX means that the firm is able to provide services from specialists in the field each time.
LEX law offices offers litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution services in every major field of Icelandic law.
Choose practice area
- Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
- Competition Law
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Construction, Public Procurement and Tendering Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate Finance and Project Finance
- Data Protection and Information Technology
- Employment and Labour Law
- Energy, Natural Resources and Environmental Law
- Environment, Social, Governance (ESG)
- European Law
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Insurance and Tort
- Intellectual Property
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Property Law
- Public Administration, Public Parties and Urban Planning
- Real Estate
- Shipping, Transportation and Maritime Law
- Telecommunication law